Saturday, July 23, 2011

The City's Cellar


Last night my boyfriend took me to City Cellar.  It was so incredibly delicious!  I got the Crab Crusted Chilean Sea Bass with asparagus and a potato pancake.  Sadly I forgot to bring my camera, because I would have definitely taken a picture of that masterpiece of a plate.  The fish just melted in my mouth and the potato pancake was browned to perfection with a sauce that tied everything on the plate together.  I must say that entrees run between $25-$35, but if you go between 4-7pm they have 1/2 off appetizers if you sit at the bar.  It may not be somewhere that you eat at every week, but if you are looking for a nice place to sit down and have a dinner cooked to perfection-this is a place that will probably not disappoint you!

http://www.bigtimerestaurants.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment